About Me

My photo
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
^KL^ Kamryn Lynn. My SIDS angel taken from me at 2 days old (11/14-16/2009)KM- Kylie Marie. My rainbow baby. Who is 2 1/2 and always keeping me on my toes J- JJ. My gf who I love so much and is going through this journey right by my side ME :) Kimberlee. I am 23 and TotSchool-ing KM. This is my blog on how I 'raise my rainbow' through child-led learning and life. This is where the journey of our growing family will be

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sunday, November 15th, 2009

A year ago today...
The pediatrician and some other doctors came in to talk to me. They were telling me how well Kamryn was doing. They gave me the choice of leaving that night, the next morning or staying the full time and being discharges the following evening. All I wanted to do was to be at home with Gary an my baby girl and have our little family together. I have now believed this to be my biggest regret of my life!! It always causes me to wonder and question my judgement. We got all our things together, put Kamryn in her take home outfit and just hung out the rest of the day. The lady came in and took Kamryns hospital photo, she was amazing with it! Kamryn looks so peaceful in it when in reality she was well being a newborn, fussing and moving everywhere. The came in and got all my discharge paperwork done told me everything I should and shouldn't do and gave me my depo shot (another regret of the day). We had a few people come and visit us nothing too exciting. Then we headed home. We stop at some of Gary's family's house to show off Kamryn but everyone was telling us how we shouldn't have the baby out and should just be home. I wanted so bad to show my baby off but we just listened to everyone and went home (another regret,sigh). We got home and were amazed at how calm our 70lb-1 year old-hyperactive-puppy was with her. he stayed just far enough back from her and just watched her where ever we took her. I took a shower. Gary finally convinced me to get some sleep and he would take her downstairs so that I wouldn't be distracted and actually could. After lying in bed for several and convincing myself that I should go to sleep (I hadn't slept in three days) instead of going downstairs with them (regret again) I went to sleep (regret).


No comments:

Post a Comment