About Me

My photo
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
^KL^ Kamryn Lynn. My SIDS angel taken from me at 2 days old (11/14-16/2009)KM- Kylie Marie. My rainbow baby. Who is 2 1/2 and always keeping me on my toes J- JJ. My gf who I love so much and is going through this journey right by my side ME :) Kimberlee. I am 23 and TotSchool-ing KM. This is my blog on how I 'raise my rainbow' through child-led learning and life. This is where the journey of our growing family will be

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friday November 13th, 2009


One year ago......
I was 39 weeks 5 days pregnant...
I was working on the nursery with Gary killing time before my prenantal appointment. I was hoping they would set up an indunction date, maybe for that Monday, if I went over my 40 weeks. We were suppose to finish the nursery, clean the house, and order the crib bedding when we got home from the doctors.
Well I went there and my blood pressure was 196/??. They took it like 5 time I swear and decided that I needed to head home, grab my bag (which I was planning to pack when I got home from the doctors), and head back to the hospital. They were inducing me for hypertension and signs of pre-e, which I turned out not to have. I was so happy I was finally going to meet my baby girl. While waiting for them to process my paper work and get my room set up me and my mom walked down to the gift shop to look around. She bought me a litte angel with pink baby blocks that spelt out BABY- she said it was "an angel, for my little angel". Oh, the irony of it now.The induction was painful from the start between the folly bulb (?), and stalling at 4cm and then having my water broken. But I swore I was going to go through this naturally, at least I was going to try. As the night dragged on my sister slept on a chair, and Gary and my brother were asleep on the ground. And my mom stayed up the whole night with me. I swore if one more person had told me I should try and get some rest I might have smacked them, there was nothing more I wished I could do then sleep through this pain and make the time go by quicker. It just kept dragging on and on though.....


No comments:

Post a Comment