About Me

My photo
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
^KL^ Kamryn Lynn. My SIDS angel taken from me at 2 days old (11/14-16/2009)KM- Kylie Marie. My rainbow baby. Who is 2 1/2 and always keeping me on my toes J- JJ. My gf who I love so much and is going through this journey right by my side ME :) Kimberlee. I am 23 and TotSchool-ing KM. This is my blog on how I 'raise my rainbow' through child-led learning and life. This is where the journey of our growing family will be

Monday, April 4, 2011

Borrowed Time

So I sit here with this baby girl in my arms and I am so in love with her. But there are times I will just sit, hold her and cry. I have a fear that she will go away too. I have gottenpast her being two days old and our first night home from the hospital but the fear is still not gone. There is a fear that my nightmare could happen again, this fear that it will happen, this fear that because she has been around longer then Kamryn that i am ust tip-toeing on borrowed time. I just want to know that i will be able to watch her grow, to know that it is okay to have hopes and dreams for, to just know that everything will be okay.




1 comment:

  1. Hey miss Kimberlee - your baby girl is precious! Congratulations! I know it's scary because you just don't know what's in store for her. I've been there, honey, and it does get so much easier. You just have to take it one day at a time. For me, it was finding peace in knowing that, no matter how much time I have left with mine, I want to fill their lives with as much love as I can. There's no way to know the number of her days, and you'll exhaust yourself trying to figure it out. What matters is that she's in your arms right now - cherish that, and let tomorrow worry about itself. I continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. Please let me know if you ever feel like talking - some times it helps just to have a chance to vent.

    xoxo

    Stephanie Williams
    Tiny Handprints

    ReplyDelete